List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    [Mjpeg-users] building cvs (was: y4mdenoise)
From:       Christian Ebert <blacktrash () gmx ! net>
Date:       2009-06-05 11:22:55

Salut Hervé,

* Hervé on Thursday, June 04, 2009 at 21:58:29 +0200
> Le 4 juin 09 à 21:26, Steven Boswell II a écrit :
>> For those of you that aren't subscribed to the mjpeg-developer list,
>> I've been doing heavy development of y4mdenoise lately, I've finally
>> found a practical implementation of my original idea, and it's
>> faster than it's ever been.  For those of you keeping up with latest
>> CVS, check it out!
>
> could give some tips?
>
> I downloaded cvs, I made
> cd …
> ./autogen.sh
>
> ->
> configure.ac:276: warning: macro `AM_PATH_SDL' not found in library
> configure.ac:276: warning: macro `AM_PATH_SDL' not found in library
> configure.ac:96: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE
>       If this token and others are legitimate, please use
> m4_pattern_allow.
>       See the Autoconf documentation.
> configure.ac:276: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_SDL
> autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
>
> so, I download and install SDL-1.2.13 (I thought that my current
> version was maybe too old?!)
> but I have the same error
>
> do you have a "how to" compile from cvs?

Don't know if it helps, but here (MacOS X) I experienced a
strange problem whith SDL and pkg-config. Somehow mjpegtools did
not detect SDL in /usr/local but only the one in /sw installed
via fink -- even though I /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig is in my
$PKG_CONFIG_PATH and there is an sdl.pc file in that directory. I
ended up just using the slightly aged fink version because for my
purposes SDL is more like compile-time dependency.

  Was heißt hier Dogma, ich bin Underdogma!
[ What the hell do you mean dogma, I am underdogma. ]
_F R E E_  _V I D E O S_  http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/
                          http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/index-en.html