List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] zoran overlay no longer working
From:       "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje () ronald ! bitfreak ! net>
Date:       2007-04-18 10:44:54

Hi Jean,

you could temporarily remove (or move to /tmp) the xawtv v4l2 plugin,
I think it lives in /usr/lib/xawtv/. Alternatively, you could
recompile the driver w/o v4l2 support by editing linux/videodev.h and
removing the HAVE_V4L2 (such that videodev2.h is not included) and
then recompile the driver.

Ronald