List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] Problems loading driver for Iomega Buz
From:       "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje () ronald ! bitfreak ! net>
Date:       2007-03-30 12:26:08

Hi Steve,

On Mar 30, 2007, Steve Rooke wrote:
> Trying to load the zr36067 kernel module and I get the following:
[..]
> # modprobe zr36067 card=7 default_norm=0 default_input=0 debug=4
> FATAL: Error inserting zr36067
> (/lib/modules/2.6.18.8-0.1-default/kernel/drivers/media/video/
> zr36067.ko):
> No such device
[..]
> Buz[0]: Initializing i2c bus...
> i2c-algo-bit.o: (0) scl=1, sda=1
> i2c-algo-bit.o: (1) scl=0, sda=0
> i2c-algo-bit.o: SCL unexpected low while pulling SDA low!
> Buz[0]: find_zr36057() - can't initialize i2c bus

- what kind of motherboard do you run this on? What kind of chipset
is that based on?
- did you try the card in another computer or in another pci slot in
this computer (is it sharing IRQs (/proc/interrupts)?)?
- did you try playing with noapic or acpi=off kernel boot parameters?
- did you try changing pci bus latency?

Ronald