List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    [Mjpeg-users] jpegtoyuv
From:       <postmaster () mobo ! dk>
Date:       2006-05-30 13:44:52

hi

I'm trying to convert some jpeg images I get from our videoserver mpeg format. I do a
jpeg2yuv -f 5 -I p -A 1 -j ${Video}_${Date}_%d.jpg  | mpeg2enc -F 5 -a 1 -o video.mpg

I get no errors and in the end, I get a valid mpeg movie, which resembles the \
original jpegs.

The problem, it seems, is that half the images is forgotten. The resulting movie has \
the correct dimensions, but the bottom half is a green square.

I have tracked the error to the output of jpeg2yuv. My images are black and white, \
352x288 and "baseline" encoded (whatever that means).

I have searched the archive but I found no solution (except convert | ppmtoy4m which \
is very very slow compared to jpegtoyuv)

Help is appreciated.
morten