List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] Release Name: Current Release: gcc-4.4.0
From:       Keith Marshall <keithmarshall () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-06-23 19:27:42

On Tuesday 23 June 2009 09:03:52 t66667@gmail.com wrote:
> dos2unix ??????
> http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=691876&gro
>up_id=2435

Nope.  Not a line ending issue at all.  Simply a missing flag, to
preserve formatting, on the SF Release Notes input form.

Thanks for pointing this out; I've corrected it now.

[Note to maintainers, for future reference: the "Preserve my
preformatted text" option normally needs to be checked, when
completing the input form].

--

Regards,
Keith.