List:       mifos-functional
Subject:    Re: [Mifos-functional] [Mifos-developer] Questions
From:       "Sumeetha Elizabeth Cherian" <sumeethaec () aditi ! com>
Date:       2007-06-27 13:29:24

Hi Van

> Here is some feedback on the page layout:
> * on the Define Lookup Options page, it could be more
> convenient for an end
> user if the add/edit buttons were grouped more closely with
> the list box they
> are associated with.
>
> * some lists (in particular, the purpose of loan list) may
> have long items in
> the list, so it might be useful to have list boxes that were a
> bit wider to
> make it easier to read longer items in the list box.

I have made the above changes. These are available at
https://mifos.dev.java.net/source/browse/mifos/documents/ui-workspace/27_Jun_2007.zip.

Sumeetha
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other \
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender \
by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying \
or disclosing the contents.