List:       midgard-user
Subject:    Re: [midgard-user] Accessing database?
From:       Bogdan Stancescu <mgv () fx ! ro>
Date:       2002-05-22 21:48:37

Since no correction was posted, I did just that. Thank you, Armand - I
followed your advice and implemented it using
$object->search_parameters() - hope it will be implemented for
production use. Anyway, I find this function as a natural addition to
the Midgard library, so I hope it will make it in the finals. :-)

Bogdan