List:       midgard-dev
Subject:    [midgard-dev] Re: [Midgard 1.x 0000039]: mgd_copy_topic returns wrong value
From:       Dieter Heine <dieter () work ! kn-bremen ! de>
Date:       2001-08-19 7:08:55

hello alex,

thanks for this minor fix. Though only two single lines are concerned the effect was \
a major bug. Small bug - big effect. I'm glad that I could help with my proposals \
before your combined fix of both bugs 35 and 39. Again I didnot recompile for the \
minor change that already worked with my homefix before submition of my bugreport. \
That is why your fix for the function headers on the snippet functions still waits \
for recompilation on my site. Since I have hollidays next 4 weeks I would be glad to \
give further help on some copy functions.

I made extensive use of copy functions with my asgard twin called bremgard. In fact I \
have not installed nadmin until today. Though I have not seen nadmin I just believe \
that asgard is better for purists, formalists and other developers ;-)

However I'm also happy to announce my bremgard site this week. It shows how asgard \
can be used for volunteers with newspapers :-) I became rather nervous about my delay \
for publishing. But nobody wants to see a new site without minimum creative grafic \
design. Now I know Gimp almost as good as Midgard :-) BTW proper structures and \
programming are still taken for granted in the web ;-(.

regards,    dieter

P.S: I don't know if I should open a bug for the submition date. The bugtracker's \
date is ok. However the dev-mails insist on december for every submition date ;-(