List:       midgard-dev
Subject:    [midgard-dev] Re: [Midgard 1.x 0000035]: style copy shows ERROR: invalid number of
From:       Dieter Heine <dieter () work ! kn-bremen ! de>
Date:       2001-08-19 7:08:20

hello alex,

thanks for your fix. 9 hours later I checked it against my homefix from 28.July \
(already working) . Ooops - in the mail below the submition date shows 28.Dec. \
However there was no diff except the function header that you  fixed, too.  Though I \
know it would be better to recompile with your release I would like to wait for a \
recompile with a full CVS (e.g. 1.4.2). Our functions are equal. I guess you took the \
same way and copied the copy_page function with textual replacement of page against \
style.

 However there have not been problems with style copies in asgard since my homefix.

regards,    dieter