List:       midgard-dev
Subject:    [midgard-dev] [MidCOM 0000459]: Context-Anchorprefix in dynamic-load wrong
From:       dev () midgard-project ! org
Date:       2003-04-29 16:12:24

The following bug has been RESOLVED.
http://bugs.midgard-project.org/view_bug_page.php?f_id=0000459
Reporter:             torben
Handler:              torben
Project:              MidCOM
Bug ID:               0000459
Category:             MidCOM Core
Reproducibility:      always
Severity:             minor
Date Submitted:       28 Apr 03 17:23 CEST
Last Modified:        29 Apr 03 18:12 CEST
The Anchorprefix includes substyle selection, which is normally not wanted
for anchor-prefix links, as they mostly relocate to the component they are
representing. Therefore the anchorprefix should be adjusted accordingly.

 torben - 29 Apr 03 18:00 CEST
This is truly a bug in the URL Parser that keeps the variable URL
Parameters as a part of the request. I'm not sure wether this is good
though, it isn't for the midcom-*-* parameters at least, but as a generic
problem? Difficult to tell.

For now i'll regex these parts of the string out of the anchor prefix, it
is the only option that feels right to me as I don't want to change the URL
Parser there. (it is a generic tool after all).

 torben - 29 Apr 03 18:12 CEST