List:       mico-devel
Subject:    MICO: MICO server at embbeded PowerPC
From:       raphael.bossek () solutions4linux ! de
Date:       1999-10-27 7:58:51

Hi MICO Team,

is ther any intension make the ORB configurable while the
configuration process for embbeded systems ? using a smaller
version of the ORB it could be possible to implement CORBA
functionality in consumer products :-) It sounds like JINI, does it ?
we would implement CORBA functionalty into our PowerPC products
so we could access them throw the i-net with a well defined interface.

Raphael Bossek <raphael.bossek@solutions4linux.de>