List:       mico-devel
Subject:    Re: MICO: A little IDL-syntax question (embedded sequences)
From:       Dirk Foersterling <foerster () euklid ! cs ! uni-dortmund ! de>
Date:       1999-09-02 14:45:27

On Wednesday 25.08.1999 Dirk Foersterling (milliByte@DeathsDoor.com) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Recently, I read a book about CORBA. There was an example for an
> embedded sequence:
>
> typedef sequence <sequence <float> > SequenceOfSequenceOfFloat;
>
> MICO didn't complain about the above, but I'm not sure whether embedded
> sequences are a legal construct in IDL, are they?

I'm so sorry that my question was too hard for you, was it? (I don't
assume that everybody just ignored my newbie-question).
However, I found the answer myself. So It couldn't be that complicated.
Maybe such general and simple (?) questions are intentionally unanswered
to force soon-to-be CORBA developers to dig deeper into the specs...

Again, this is just to tell you that I already found the answer.

  -dirk

--
                   D i r k   F "o r s t e r l i n g
milliByte@DeathsDoor.com  ********  http://www.DeathsDoor.com/milliByte/