List:       mesa3d-users
Subject:    [Mesa-users] Information about mesa driver for an intel Ironlake gpu
From:       Simone Garzieri <simone.garzieri () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-12-06 21:59:29

Hi to all mesa community,

I have a question about the status of the mesa driver for the old igpu =

intel ironlake. I have a thinkpad t410 with a Nehalem cpu in the same =

die is mounted the igpu, an Intel ironlake. The gpu is directx10 =

compliant but only opengl 2.1 and glsl 1.20 compliant. I'm using the =

latest mesa driver 21.0 devel.=A0 I'd like to know if the support for such =

old hardware is completely dropped, if it's possibile to ue opengl3 with =

glsl 1.3 on such gpu and last but not least if it's possible to use the =

i915 gallium driver in order to use gallium nine on this card. Thanks in =

advance for your support

Best Regards to everyone