List:       mercurial
Subject:    clone part of a repository
From:       Philippe Fremy <phil () freehackers ! org>
Date:       2007-11-01 14:09:16

	Hi,

This is probably a newbie question but I haven't found info in the faq
about this.

I would like to clone part of a repository. Is it possible ?

Basically, I have a repository with:
+ projects
    + project1
    + project2
    +...

I like the idea of having one global repository, because when I move to
a new computer, it is quite convenient. But when I work on an individual
project, I only want a "checkout" of that project.

Is it possible ?

	cheers,

	Philippe