List:       meego-community
Subject:    [Meego-community] Website meeting and
From:       tero.kojo () nokia ! com (tero ! kojo at nokia ! com)
Date:       2010-02-25 12:03:54

Hi,

First, thank you to everyone who participated yesterday in the Community website \
meeting [1]. The log of the meeting is available [2], so if you missed it, take a \
look. Thanks for th0br0 for the meetbot!

Then the people who took on roles for the services, could you start discussions on \
this list or schedule meeting times on irc so we get things moving.

The services with the highest priorities are Bugzilla (under work already), blog \
aggregation and forums. So at least these groups need to start work soon.

For the list discussions, please put a [your_area] tag at the start of the post. I \
know it makes the subject line longer, but it makes for easier reading.

And a gentle reminder, SSO is the basic assumption, so all groups need to take that \
into account.

Thank you,
Tero

[1] http://wiki.meego.com/Community_website_meeting_2010_2_24