List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    Re: [Mediawiki-l] Specific text color
From:       "Kathleen Cooch" <Kathleen.Cooch () dominos ! com>
Date:       2008-03-28 19:11:26

thanks
I thought that's what I might be limited to

>>> "Christensen, Courtney" <ChristensenC@BATTELLE.ORG> 3/28/2008 3:01 PM >>>
I don't think there is a way to do this without tagging the text.  I
guess you could do a presave and postsave hook that puts in and removes
tags based on who is editing before and after they edit.
i.e.
This is some wikitext <span id="sysop">this part was added by a
sysop</span> that is in my wiki.