List:       maven-user
Subject:    Re: RE: Adding jars imbedded in dependency binary distribution to build classpath?
From:       "Kuisong Tong" <kuisong.tong () vtradex ! com>
Date:       2002-10-31 17:24:33

Dave Trapp,ÄúºÃ£¡

	In our framework , we only have trouble in layout, but we wrote our \
TurbineTemplateService, we use a project.prefix property identify the project's \
layout. other as service, property is simple.

======= 2002-10-31 11:17:00 ÄúÔÚÀ´ÐÅÖÐдµÀ£º=======

Àñ£¡

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Kuisong Tong
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡kuisong.tong@vtradex.com