List:       maven-dev
Subject:    Re: Extending reporting management
From:       Andreas Hochsteger <e9625392 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2006-08-19 13:11:10

Hi,

Arnaud Bailly wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> Sorry, we use a ton of OWL here and so I'm used to using it as a synonym
>> for RDF.
>
> So I guess you could give me some advice on this idea as I have no
> practical experience using RDF/OWL tools :-)

Here is a list of resources which can give you a start:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebTools
http://www.openrdf.org/

There is also an RDF query language recommendation on the way by the
W3C, called SPARQL:
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-sparql/

Maybe it can help with the report generation.

Regards,
Andreas