List:       maven-dev
Subject:    Re: Extending reporting management
From:       Mike Perham <mperham () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2006-08-17 14:16:33

Unfortunately my area is not the OWL-part of our system, but I sit righ=
next to the guys that do use it.  :-)  We have been using Jena but are
replacing it with our own impl to minimize large external dependencies.=
would suggest you take a look at it; it has worked ok for us for the la=
st
year.

Note that I think it is Jena that is packaged in a questionable manner =
-
they package core XML classes in their jar so you can easily get some u=
gly
ClassCastExceptions and funky VM errors if you are not careful.  If you=

have more in-depth questions, let me know and I can relay them.

mike