List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] connect: no buffer space available ?
From:       Juan Luis Baptiste <juancho () phreaker ! net>
Date:       2004-03-23 23:49:39

Hi,

Also in the same instalation where win2k got screwed, the network doesn't work
right, the network interface is correctly identified as a 3com 395x SOHO
Hurricane card, but when configured as dhcp it never comes up. If I configure
it by hand it comes up, but with every network operation I try to do, like a
ping, I get the error: connect: no buffer space available.
In /var/log/messages I can see a message somthing about a table being
overflowed, but I can't remember correctly and I'm not at work at the moment
to take a closer look. I'll post it's contents tomorrow if necessary.

Any ideas???

Cheers,
--
Juan Luis Baptiste