List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] NTLDR is missing?
From:       Juan Luis Baptiste <juancho () phreaker ! net>
Date:       2004-03-23 23:49:13

Hi,

Installed mdk 10 on a win2k machine, but now when I try to enter Windows I get
the error: NTLDR is missing press ctrl-Alt-Del to restart

Any ideas how to fix this? it doesn't matter for now if I lose the mdk
installation as I don't loose the win2k as it is my machine at work!!!

Also, when I will install again, how can I prevent this problem of happennig
again?

Cheers,
--
Juan Luis Baptiste