List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    Re: Compiling Problems
From:       Ben Reser <ben () reser ! org>
Date:       2001-08-24 23:38:14

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 06:14:38PM -0500, Dippy Black wrote:
> In file included from /usr/include/signal.h:307,
>                  from rltty.c:30:
> /usr/include/bits/sigcontext.h:28: asm/sigcontext.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from /usr/include/errno.h:36,
>                  from rltty.c:31:
> /usr/include/bits/errno.h:25: linux/errno.h: No such file or directory
> make: *** [rltty.o] Error 1

All the files it says are missing are on my system.  I have:
glibc-devel-2.2.2-4mdk
and
kernel-headers-2.4.4-6.2mdk

Those are the packages that have the missing files.  Perhaps you didn't
install all the -devel packages.

--
Ben Reser <ben@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

Wizard's First Rule - People are stupid, they will believe anything
if they want it to be true or they fear it is true - Terry Goodkind