List:       mandrake-cooker-ppc
Subject:    Re: Contrib on ppc cooker not found
From:       Ben Reser <ben () reser ! org>
Date:       2002-06-13 18:06:59

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 03:14:11PM +0200, Olivier Thauvin wrote:
> Why ppc contrib haven't hdlists on cooker tree, as cooker for i586 ?
>
> I am very, very surprise and unhappy...

Also please don't set a Reply-To header if it's the same as your From
address.  The mailing list automatically adds a Reply-To header to
itself if you don't set one.  The Reply-To header is there so that
people who aren't subscribed to the list can get people to reply to them
off list or if you need the Reply to go to a different address than you
sent it from.

--
Ben Reser <ben@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

We tend to see all wars through the lens of the current conflict, and we
mine history for lessons convenient to the present purpose.
- Brian Hayes