List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    Re: [i18n] [RPM] oxim, fluxbox, timidity + fun
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2006-04-25 10:59:12

On Tuesday 25 April 2006 11:30, UTUMI Hirosi wrote:

> --- Funda Wang <fundawang@gmail.com> wrote:
> > What if we disable native gtk2-immodule within scim? i.e.,
> > ./configure --disable-gtk2-immodule
> >
> > and bound scim-bridge with scim in localedrake?
>
> Yukiko says we can't type accent characters by scim-bridge.
> I think we'd better keep scim-gtk2-immodule.

I agree.  I don't think it's a good idea to create a new problem to
workaround the old one.

Let's hope compose key support will be implemented in a future version of
scim-bridge.  The problem has not been confirmed by the author but I hope
it's not that it's already implemented but not woking in Mandriva.

Yukiko