List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    Re: [i18n] Mandrakemove 2
From:       Joe Brower <jb_02_98 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-10-27 14:21:09

Yeah, a DVD would be nice, the GlobeTrotter looks good
though.  I´ve been using Move for a while and Mandrake
as a desktop for a long time, I was just wondering if
the DVD would be a good idea.  I do agree though, not
everyone has a DVD drive.  The current Move system
works well, the only limit that I can see is with the
languages.  If there is a way (like you mentioned with
the clp files) then it should work well that way.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/company/press/pr?n=/pr/products/2500

> --
> Robert Vojta

=====