List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    Re: [i18n] about new Move
From:       Pablo Saratxaga <pablo () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2004-10-11 15:30:59

Kaixo!

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 04:41:47PM +0200, Diego Iastrubni wrote:

[about "Move"]
> Is there a limitation of the font package that can be installed? It's
> monthig more then 50MB at most, when compressed it will be aobut 10MB.
> Is it possoble to add all the font packages provided in Mandrake as well?

For Move it would be better to use a hand-tuned set of fonts, to
minimize the size (eg, instead of installing two japanese fonts,
have only one, that means half the size).

I don't know how many space can still be used however (and there is
also the fact that chinese and japanese input methods require a lot
of disk space too)

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]