List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] How to use LVM in installer?
From:       Eugenio Diaz <getnito () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 16:53:09

--- Andrej Borsenkow <Andrej.Borsenkow@mow.siemens.ru> wrote:
> Short introduction, please :-)

It may be broken ... I ran into several bugs when intalling from the
MandrakeFreq iso images of jun/july; but it may be fixed now ...

The problems were that I had to keep rebooting to redo the lvm setup just the
way I liked, since if you go back and forth several times, the state of the lvm
part of the install became all fucked up.

As to your question, just play with it (if you want lvm, you must know what
you're doing) ... Good luck.

=====