List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] kernel-2.4.8-13mdk script fails, groups lost
From:       SI Reasoning <sczjd () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 16:48:36

The kernel install script failed at a pcmcia driver
and kicked out. (I can't seem to find a logfile for
rpm installs. Is there one and how would I activate
it?)

I have missing groups again. (I don't know how to find
out which groups were not remade and their group id's)

I also had to manually link config and System.map to
their 2.4.8-13mdk counterparts.

There may be more issues since I don't know what else
to look for.

=====
SI Reasoning
sczjd@yahoo.com