List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Re: [cooker-commits] [svn-commit] r120262 - in packages/cooker/sox/current: SPECS
From:       Tomasz =?utf-8?q?Pawe=C5=82_Gajc?= <phenomenal () wp ! pl>
Date:       2007-02-16 4:11:34

Dnia piątek, 16 lutego 2007, Per Øyvind Karlsen napisał:
> Tirsdag 13 februar 2007 05:35, skrev tpg:
> > - new version
> > - fix buildrequires
> > - move libraries to its own package
>
> No!
> This is incorrect, devel libraries (which btw. is often just symlinks) is
> supposed to come in same package as their headers.  This change will break
> buildrequires for other packages.

According to rev. 121588

%package -n     %{name}-devel
Group:          Development/C
Requires:       oggvorbis-devel
Requires:       libgsm-devel
Requires:       libmad-devel
Requires:       libflac-devel
Requires:       libsndfile-devel
Requires:       %{libname}-devel = %{version}-%{release}

I think it won't, you have missed something...

--
Regards,
TPG - MandrivaLinux's contributor

www.mandriva.com