List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] dbus divided in severall packages with different versions??
From:       Zé <mmodem00 () netvisao ! pt>
Date:       2006-08-15 2:35:16

Em Segunda 14 Agosto 2006 06:36, Götz Waschk escreveu:
> On 8/14/06, Zé <mmodem00@netvisao.pt> wrote:
> > I would like to understand why wwas dbus-glib and dbus-sharp separated
> > from dbus-0.62 when dbus-0.91.tar.bz2 continues producing the same files.
>
> Hi Zé,
>
> I've upacked the dbus-0.91.tar.bz2 tarball and it does not contain the
> sources of dbus-harp and dbus-glib. I think you have mixed up
> something.
>
> Regards, Götz
dbus-harp and dbus-glib were separated from dbus-0.62, that is what i read in
dbus-sharp-0.70-2mdv2007.0 changelog:

* Seg Jul 31 2006 Frederic Crozat  0.70-1mdv2007.0
- Initial package (based on dbus 0.62)

Now i ask why was used the old dbus-0.62 instead recent dbus-0.91?

But now i ask how is possible to produce a package from wich source isnt
avalable anywhere?

From where did you get the source for dbus-sharp-0.70 since that isnt
available anywhere from freedesktop site
http://dbus.freedesktop.org/releases/

kind regards,
--
Zé