List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] OpenSSH with GSSAPI
From:       Stew Benedict <sbenedict () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2005-02-28 22:33:48

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Andreas Hasenack wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 05:33:34PM -0300, Andreas Hasenack wrote:
> > Sorry if has been asked before: I searched bugzilla and the mailing list
> > archives already.
> >
> > Is there any particular reason why openssl in cooker
>                                      ^^^^^^^
> That should have been openssh, not openssl.
>
> > (openssh-3.9p1-6mdk) isn't built with GSSAPI support?

No reason in particular. I wasn't really aware of it. Looks like enabling
krb5 support brings GSSAPI along with it. I checked with the previous
maintainer and he didn't remember any particular reason why krb5 is
disabled as a default. I could turn the option on unless someone has an
objection?

--
Stew Benedict
Mandrakesoft