List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] ntfs read/write
From:       Deepak Sarda <g0305288 () nus ! edu ! sg>
Date:       2004-03-31 22:35:19

> no obliged, you could install tmb or phoenix kernel
>
> if not present in phoenix kernel I add it tonight
>
> ftp://ftp.pcds.ch/pub/people/rapsys for phoenix one...
>
> - --

I am already using the phoenix kernel, thanks for all the latest patches
:-)

I just checked the config for phoenix & mdk kernels and LUFS is already
present in 3rd party kernel additions although it's not selected by
default.

All that is needed are the user land utilities.

There's a 9.1 mandrake RPM for captive-ntfs on
http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/

and it has the lufs.o for all the 9.1 mdk kernels.

I haven't tried using that rpm yet, will do it when I get time.

by the way, just a small 'newbie' question.
when i did a rpm --rebuild --with laptop on phoenix kernel src rpm, it
went ahead and compiled standard, smp, enterprise, source, etc rpms too.
Is there any way I can specify which rpms to build?

thanks again,

deepak.