List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] New menu structure proposal
From:       Dennis Veatch <dveatch () woh ! rr ! com>
Date:       2004-01-14 2:45:27

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 04:40 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 January 2004 03:23 pm, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 19:44, Frederic Lepied wrote:
> > > Applications/Edutainment/Economy/
> > > Applications/Edutainment/Geography/
> > > Applications/Edutainment/History/
> > > Applications/Edutainment/Languages/
> > > Applications/Edutainment/Literature/
> > > Applications/Edutainment/Sciences/
> > > Applications/Edutainment/Sports/
> >
> > Why not just call this "kids"? Edutainment is an ugly and pointless
> > word. Also, I personally would never have looked at anything labelled
> > "edutainment" when I was a kid...
> >
> > > Applications/Internet/IRC/
> > > Applications/Internet/Instant messaging/
> >
> > Maybe could be combined?
> >
> > > Applications/Office/Communication/
> >
> > What would go in here?
>
> Just guessing, but how about kdeprintfax, gnomemeeting, ???

How about putting Databases in Applications/Office?

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."