List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Club RPMs?
From:       FACORAT Fabrice <f.faber-pro () ifrance ! com>
Date:       2003-10-31 13:35:39

Le ven 31/10/2003 à 11:34, Daouda LO a écrit :
> But i don't see any drakclub wizard material in there.
> Launch drakclub to see what it does. It's not mandatory to be root but
> you need root password to set up the urpmi sources otherwise only your
> one month free club account is created.
> Very handy for newbies who want something graphical and simple.

is drakclub working correctly ?

I launch it, and say I was a club member, then say I want to configure
commercial source. the problem comes from several things :
- when I enter my password, I do a mistake, and drakclub just say that I
should register to mandrake club. i think that it should say my login
and password seems to be wrong
- after this the clock remains always busy
- when finally I enter correctly my username/login/root password, when
it tried to contact madrakeclub to fetch the hdlist, it just stalled !
We should have at least a timeout for this. that's more than 10 minutes
I'm waiting for something with just a popup saying "Veuillez patientez
... connexion en cours ..."
- so I need to quit drakclub ( CTRL+C )
- the source is up and working ( can install package from this source )

as for urpmi, could we have a switch to launch drakclub with wget
instead of curl ?

[root@admin3 root]# rpm -q drakxtools
drakxtools-9.2-18mdk

and see :
source club.comm_i586_9.2 ajoutée
examen de la liste de synthèse [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.main.cz]
examen de la liste de synthèse [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.plf.cz]
récupération du hdlist source (ou synthèse) de « club.comm_i586_9.2 »...

http://mylogin:xxxx@www.mandrakeclub.com/downloads2/comm/9.2/hdlist.cz

---
guillomovitch_: nan un strings  un string dtc? #mandrakefr