List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] GNOME 2.2.1 Desktop
From:       Greg Meyer <gkmeyer () nysscpa ! org>
Date:       2003-03-19 2:04:30

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 08:54 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:

> > Greg,
> >
> >    If you want I can send these rpms to you.... for verification.
>
> I just rebuilt qt with the 3.1.1-12 spec file from cvs and the problem is
> gone.  Laurent applied a patch for -13 that turned on AA by default.  See
> my other posting for the contents of the patch.  I am very sorry that this
> did not get done in time for 9.1  I am not sure that the AA on
> functionality would have been given up to enable this anyway.  It would
> seem to me that the WoW factor of the font rendering might be worth this
> bug if it means good reviews.  At least I have a qt that works and can now
> happily upgrade.

For anyone that wants to test, I have posted the libqt3.1.1-12mdk rpms that I
rebuilt here:

http://cybercfo.gkmweb.com/RPMS

They should finish uploading at about 2:30 AM UCT (9:30 EST for the time zone
challenged in the US)

Because these are hastily built on my cooker box, I did not apply the patch to
eliminate the libGLcore.so depends caused by my nVidia drivers, so you will
have to install these with

"rpm -Uvh libqt3* --nodeps --oldpackage"

--
Greg