List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Post 9.1 - GATOS
From:       Charles A Edwards <eslrahc () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2003-03-19 1:49:12

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:17:34 -0800
Spencer <sdander@oberon.ark.com> wrote:

> Future ati.2 packages will have DRI support for Rage 128 and Radeon
> cards IF they are working according to gatos-devel. The km package,
> the drm-kernel package and the ati-remote package will all be
> available also

Unless I have missed an announcement somewhere within the last day or so
you can not have DRI with the Rage/Radeon Unless the drm module is
loaded.

BTW with 4 of 6 system using either rage128 or radeons I too am very
interested in the gatos pkgs.

    Charles

--
Writing free verse is like playing tennis with the net down.