List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] dictd-dicts-lat-eng title says: Japanese-English
From:       Frederik Himpe <fhimpe () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-05-02 18:12:30

Hi,

I'm running kdict connected to localhost with the dictd-1.5.5-2mdk
server. When looking up a Latin word (for example: amare) with
dictd-dicts-lat-eng-0.1.0-4mdk installed, it says as title:

Japanese-English Freedict dictionary [lat-eng]

This wrong string is found in the file /usr/share/dict/lat-eng.dict.dz

Well, I didn't know I studied Japanese some time ago :-)

Frederik Himpe