List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    [Cooker] Installation via iso
From:       guran <svante430 () linuxfreemail ! com>
Date:       2002-04-30 18:25:43

Hi

was: depslist.ordered mismatch against hdlist files..

After the above and rsync via ftp.uninett.no today I used MakeCD and got the
earlier reported missed files.
I was capable to make an installation via hd.img and the '1-Cooker.iso' but
although I asked for everything to the left, usually 2 GB, it only installed
109 MB.

reportbug attached.

regards
guran
--
Mandrake Linux 8.2 Bluebird kernel-2.4.18.6mdk-1-1mdk
["report.bug.gz" (application/x-gzip)]