List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Royally messed up file permissions! (was: file command
From:       Steve Fox <drfickle () k-lug ! org>
Date:       2002-04-30 3:22:04

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 17:33, Todd Lyons wrote:
> At the very least, you'll contribute to the development of a
> better reiserfsprogs set of utilities.

Thanks much for the detailed response Todd. I was going to just
reinstall, but I have to back things up anyways, so I'll do as you
suggest. I'm not normally a kernel space bug reporter, but after your
words of encouragement, I will see this through and report the situation
to Hans (and hope he doesn't call me stupid).

Thanks.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org