List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] can't build scrollkeeper .src.rpm
From:       Todd Lyons <tlyons () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-04-29 21:57:46

Bryan B Whitehead wrote on Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 09:12:10PM -0700 :
> I still don't understand what exactly is broken... scrollkeeper? If so
> is it the *old* scrollkeeper that's already installed? Or is it the new
> scrollkeeper? If it's the new scrollkepper shouldn't the build be self
> contained enough to not be concerned with what errors are in my
> /var/log/scrollkeeper.log ?

It should not attempt to write to /var/log/scrollkeeper.log during the
build process.  Period.  I don't know if it's the old scrollkeeper
that's complaining (again, why would you use the old scrollkeeper during
a build process) or the new one (it's being invoked wrong or not
accounting for build path differences from a regular source compile).

Blue skies...		Todd
--
  Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.   http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because