List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] KwinTV status [WAS: Re: kwintv]
From:       Olivier Thauvin <olivier.thauvin () aerov ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2002-02-06 1:22:09

I have test two application with the same result:
gnometv-0.3-3mdk.i586.rpm
kwintv-0.8.11-1mdk.i586.rpm

kwintv crash at the start:
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kwintv path = <unknown> pid = 12160
ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error!

And gnometv crash with gnome libraries.

I think at this time contrib is too beautiful for this package.
Xawtv works always !

Le Mercredi 6 Février 2002 01:40, shift a écrit :
> Le Mardi 5 Février 2002 23:05, vous avez écrit :
> > PS: xawtv afficiandos can use this wizard to shut up kwintv
> >     supporters:
>
> draktv work very well but the channel names for french TV are strange :
> - M6     z   z      z
> - arte: INCA DE ORO
>
> Moreover, I suppose that if the channel name are stored is it possible to
> store the logical order of these channels because it is not very easy to
> reorder them in xawtv ?
> example of what I get  : FR2 TF1 FR3 CANAL+ M6 ARTE :(
>
> That's all because it is 1:40 o'clock and I work tomorrow ;)

And because it is 2:23, me too !
Good night european people.

--
Olivier Thauvin-CNRS Service Aeronomie