List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] KwinTV status [WAS: Re: kwintv]
From:       shift <shift () free ! fr>
Date:       2002-02-06 0:40:41

Le Mardi 5 Février 2002 23:05, vous avez écrit :
> PS: xawtv afficiandos can use this wizard to shut up kwintv
>     supporters:

draktv work very well but the channel names for french TV are strange :
- M6     z   z      z
- arte: INCA DE ORO

Moreover, I suppose that if the channel name are stored is it possible to
store the logical order of these channels because it is not very easy to
reorder them in xawtv ?
example of what I get  : FR2 TF1 FR3 CANAL+ M6 ARTE :(

That's all because it is 1:40 o'clock and I work tomorrow ;)

Shift