List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Upgrading Majordomo
From:       "D. Liston" <dliston () netscape ! com>
Date:       2001-01-30 3:15:12

Take a look at the differences between your majordomo.cf files in each version.
Take a look at the differences in your aliases files.
Take a look at any differences in your directory heirarchy between versions.

This should be enough to help you enable archives on the 1.94.3 server.
You should not have to copy any files from 1.94.4 to 1.94.3.

Dan Liston