List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Multiple Owner- Moderator
From:       "Rev. Brian K. Berger" <bkberger () moorewebs ! com>
Date:       2001-01-30 0:39:51

Hello, I am porting to MD from Listproc and know there is a owner,
a moderator, and a maintainer here on MD, unlike the
owner-moderator on Listproc. There are three of us who used to
split the time moderating, making it 2/3 as easy. How do I set the
permissions now to allow each of us to be able to approve the
posts? We all used the same pw on Listproc and the pw is the same
here.

--
Brian Berger < bkberger@moorewebs.com > NOTE the NEW address!
Manchester, NH