List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Recursive "who" or code to determine if an entry is an alias
From:       "David C. Kovar" <kovar () webnexus ! com>
Date:       1997-07-31 18:24:37

  I'd like to be able to do a "recursive who". This tool would go through a
majordomo list, determine if an entry was a user or another alias and, if
it is an alias, recursively do a "who" on that list as well, returning the
complete list.

  If someone has already done this or something like this and can send it
to me, that'd be great.

  If someone has written a chunk of perl that can determine if an entry is
a local user or an alias, that would at least jumpstart the process for me
quite a bit.

  I'll be happy to share the results with the list when I am done.

-David