List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    Re: Permissions problem?
From:       Brent Chapman <brent () GreatCircle ! COM>
Date:       1993-09-30 0:25:02

owner@ccnext.ucsf.edu (Richard Karpinski) writes:

#
# Since my first list seemed to work fine, I went right ahead with the
# second, but this one seems to have a problem.  Here is an example of
# the result of trying to post something to emed-l, followed by all the
# details that I suspect might be at fault.  The complaint that the
# wrapper needs to be recompiled with POSIX flags seems wrong to me since
# the other list works fine.
#
# Symptoms:
#
# zReceived: by itsa.ucsf.EDU (AIX 3.2/UCB 5.64/GSC4.22)
#         id AA57952; Tue, 28 Sep 1993 09:30:06 -0700

I thought you'd installed it on a NeXT box before?  This message is
from an AIX system, which (I think) _does_ require wrapper to be
compiled with the POSIX flags.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent@GreatCircle.COM                           1057 West Dana Street