List:       majordomo-users
Subject:    restrict_post and digest members
From:       <karlp () ourldsfamily ! com>
Date:       2002-02-19 18:57:22

I wrote a few days ago and got some suggestions about how to allow digest
members to post to an email group. I added filenames, which works for the
list, to restrict_post. The list I did this to fell down and wouldn't allow
members to post. The syntax I used is:

restrict_post    =   listname, listname-digest

It bounced the emails back with the error mj_resend file
/path/to/md/lists/listname not found.

Of course listname is found and the permissions are the same as when it was
working. I removed , listname-digest from the config file and now it's
working again, except the digest members can't post to the list as before.

Thanks for any thoughts you have.

--
Karl L. Pearson
Senior Consulting Systems Analyst