List:       mageia-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Mageia-discuss] rpm or deb?
From:       Sander Lepik <sander.lepik () eesti ! ee>
Date:       2010-09-26 21:39:27

27.09.2010 00:29, atilla ontas kirjutas:
> INsteadf cussing rpm or deb package formats w should consider to use
> apt-rpm like PclinuxOs does. Using synaptic and apt wolud be wonderful
Hey,

can you please stop this deb vs rpm battle. urpm* is one of the reasons why Mandriva is what
it is, it's a brilliant tool and @ command line it kicks apt's butt. Dropping urpm* would be
pointless and i'm quite sure it won't happen. So please stop filling my mailbox ;)

--
Sander