List:       macports-users
Subject:    Re: Libkdegames in Mojave (was Re: Jigsaw puzzles)
From:       Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign () macports ! org>
Date:       2020-04-12 19:06:39

On Apr 12, 2020, at 04:14, Franco Vaccari wrote:

> Hi Ian,
>
> your second guess was right…
>
> I've updated High Sierra to Mojave a couple of weeks ago. On my system:
>
> ll /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions
> total 0
> drwxr-xr-x  5 root  wheel  160 Sep 21  2019 A
> lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel    1 Mar 23 19:38 Current -> A
>
> and
>
> ll /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions/Current/Headers
> ls: /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions/Current/Headers: No such \
> file or directory

There are no headers in any framework in /System/Library/Frameworks on Mojave or \
later, just as system headers are not installed in /usr/include on Mojave or later \
anymore. Instead, they are available in the MacOSX SDK. MacPorts should already be \
adding the correct environment variables and flags to tell ports where to find that \
SDK, so I guess the bug is that this port is not making use of those variables or \
flags.