List:       macports-dev
Subject:    Atom package
From:       Mark Anderson <emer () emer ! net>
Date:       2018-07-28 20:08:22

I don't know how many of us use Atom, but I have a very early syntax
highlighter here: https://github.com/markemer/language-macports which I am
working on.

Feel free to suggest things. Also, I'd like to make a plugin for the the
linter package in atom as well as some standalone functions. Hit me up if
you have any suggestions, or like the idea, want to help, whatever.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer@emer.net>